SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jesse_young61

Need help my star fruit leaf tips are turning brown &white!

Jesse Young
8 years ago

I have had my star fruit plant for about a month and half. Ordered it on ebay and it was in terrible shock when I got it. Now it finally got over the shock it was doing great for a few weeks putting out new leaves and branches daily. Than, it had a calcium deficiency so I transplanted it in new dirt that has fertilizer in it and I gave it lime. Seems like the calcium deficiency is gone no more deformed leaves but now the issue is that the leaf tips are turning brown and some leaves have white tips on them. I add an organic substance every week (humic acid) weekly to all my plants. I water my star fruit plant enough plus the dirt has moisture retention in it. Is there anyway to stop the leaf tips from turning brown and white? I have worked sooooooo hard to keep this plant alive. One more thing this sounds weird but during the day the leaves look pale but at night time the leaves look a healthy green. Idk why...but anyway can someone please give me advice as to how I can get the leaf tips to stop turning brown and white? Thank you...

Comment (1)