SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jcollins84

Fabricator doesn't want to guarantee sink install

9 years ago

My kitchen is going to have white cabinets, calacatta nuvo counters, and I had planned metalic gray silgranit sinks. My cleaning station sink was going to be the performa u 1 3/4, and I wanted the vision u 1 for my prep sink near my baking station. I commonly use 22" baking sheets, so a 22" sink would be really nice. Unfortunately the vision u 1 doesn't come in metallic gray, but the top mount does, and the specs state it can be undermount. My counter fabricator says he doesn't want to agree to under mounting it unless he sees it in person, which will involve me purchasing it. I really don't want to purchase the sink without knowing for sure of it will work! Is my fabricator being reasonable? Is the faucet hole a problem? I really don't want a top mount sink on my nice ceasarstone. The kitchen designer is suggesting having different coloured sinks(maybe a white diamond u 1 with my metallic gray performa?), or going with the précis u 1, which won't fit my big pans... I also am not sure about the sharp corners in the précis, but I have never seen it in person. What would you do? Thanks in advance!!

Comments (25)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm