SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_24818089

Please someone adopt me for flowers and plants

User
8 years ago

I am just starting out I have nothing yet for trade this season. I would love to be adopted. I have a huge area for a beautiful flower/plant garden. It was my mom's garden and she kept it amazing and beautiful and she passed away and I would love to fill it with amazing flowers and plants so when she looks down from heaven she know how much I love and miss her and I will keep it amazing for as long as I live here I own the house and plan to live here at least 40+ years. I am very serious about doing this for me and for her. Please help me make an amazing and beautiful garden. It can hold up to 400-600 different flowers and plants maybe even more it is a huge garden. I have spent weeks preparing the garden with all of the best soil and made it look like it should be in a magazine just I can't afford the flowers and plants this year. I promise that I will take awesome care of the flowers and the plants and I will trade and send all the seeds that I produce so everyone can have the same & beautiful garden. Please adopt me and make my dream come true. My email address is heavenlytahoe1@yahoo.com and I live in zone 6 in South Lake Tahoe. I would love any flowers and plants for this zone I am praying that someone will help me make my dream come true.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!