SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

Gardener of the Month/May Deb

Debra Andruska
9 years ago

Gardener of the Month/May--- Deb

I'm excited for this month/May to be my month. My birthday is in December, so I never get anything plant related/supplies ever!

I love african violets, supplies- houseplants, cute violet pots/self watering pots. I have an indoor screened in room that I love to spend time in at night, I think my favorite times in that room are right before a storm, when breezes are blowing and it's just beginning to lightening/storm, the room is so airy and open! Always need candles, bird related items, bird houses, I feed the birds year round. I love decorating my house with natural looking items, bringing nature in. Winters in Chicago are white, and dreary and cold! Spring/ Fall is my favorite time of year - I love the colors! I'll be happy with anything, so please don't over think my box! :) I love cactus too-

I'm working on a moon garden, so anything solar works also! Light up decorations, little creatures to tuck in areas, etc. I do need a gardening bag, and if I receive two I'll use one for my violet stuff. I also need scrubby soaps- any scent but roses! I love the way roses smell outside, but the smells too much for me on my skin. More lemons, vanilla, etc. is better for me.

ANY houseplant-- so that's easy too! :)

Hugs,
Deb

Comments (44)