SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16535275

Paint color for bathroom

User
9 years ago

This is the hall upstairs bath. While it IS primarily a kid bath, it serves as the guest bath too. I have the paint choices narrowed to Anew Gray and Mega Greige. I can't decide how dark to go. Thinking with the darkness of the cabinet and the floor, the lighter one would be better?

I do want to stick with one of these two. I use BM, but had them colormatch SW Agreeable Gray for the hallway, loft, stairwell, etc that are outside this bathroom. I want to keep this bathroom color on the same strip, just a shade or two darker, to make it flow nicely.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for window treatments...the blinds will stay until they break (long story, all the blinds in the house are the same and one by one they seem to be breaking)...would curtains look funny? The shower isn't in this pic, but it's on the wall opposite the toilet. Behind the fully opened door here is a small section of wall a little wider than the door, then the shower...and that's all that's on that wall. It has a shower curtain, so I thought a curtain on that window would be too close to the shower curtain location wise.

Comments (70)