SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
johnfrwhipple

Something to consider: Picking your shower's waterproofing materials

By Any Design Ltd.
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I got an interesting email today from a new client in the US. The email had some before and after pictures of a bathroom and some background on the plan. In the email the client mentions that he has checked with a number of the different company's that sell and produce shower building products and the most helpful person was from Wedi.

He goes on to mention that he knows I dislike the system but continues to say that the rep has been the most helpful.

What a pickle. It does however bring to light issues that I'm sure affect us all.

In Vancouver I tried years ago to get any kind of Wedi training. With no luck. A year later one tile shop did a crash course on the system and that has been it. I do not like working with foam in my builds but if the choice is made on cost I guess on some jobs you might need to bend the rules.

So do you work with products other people like or do you work with the company with the best local support? All products might not be equal and on that note all sales staff not equal either.

Comment (1)