SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pbguy420

Weed ID and pre/post emergent help!!!

pbguy420
9 years ago

Hey again guys, you all helped me start a great bermuda lawn last year from my patchy mess of bumpy centipede, so thank you very much! I've been busy and haven't done much since the lawn went dormamt but it should be starting up soon and Id like some advice....

So I have a bit of a winter weed problem, weed pics posted below.... I have celcius herbicide and can use that but I also plan to do a decent bit of spot seeding to places my dogs dug over the winter and other areas that just didn't grow in as well as Id have liked it too.

i also want to apply a good pre emergent for the normal spring summer weeds out here in coastal NC.

So basically assuming I need to kill the current weeds, prevent new ones, and reseed (hopefully) all this spring, what all should I put down?

Please give me a rec for a good pre emergent as well, and advise on the best course of action for me!!!

Yall are lawn wizards thanks a lot! Now all I gotta do is convince the wife to mow twice a week while Im to tired from work a lot this year! Haha

Comments (7)