SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fwcor

Pantry Layout Help Requested

fwcor
9 years ago

I'm in the middle of a significant remodel of our new-to-us house, including a totally new kitchen. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the GardenWeb contributors here in Kitchens and elsewhere. I have gotten tons of great advice and tips just from lurking and searching old threads.

Now I'm trying to figure out the best use of my unusual pantry space. Our contractor's excellent trim carpenter will make whatever we want, but the contractor is not a source for design assistance. New pantry is larger than our old pantry, but the cabinet space in the overall kitchen is smaller. We hope to store all non-perishable foods in the pantry, and ideally some infrequently used appliances (mixer, blender, food processor). It would be great to stash a toaster oven in there so we don't have to devote counter space to it, but that may be unrealistic. I'm open to hearing about other items that are good candidates for pantry storage, given that we are short on overall cabinet space. We do have cabinets in the basement where bulk purchases can be stored. I'm quite short, so the top of the pantry will not be convenient for storing items used frequently, or items I need to see to remember I have!

Not sure I've attached my drawing correctly . . . . .

Comments (12)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH