SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
southofsa

Prelim report Jetta Advantage Acrylic 60"x32" soaking tub

southofsa
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I'm sooo excited!! My new tub was delivered yesterday! It seemed like when I was on the search for the deepest shortest soaking tub there was a fair amount of information on this forum. My shortlist included Kohler Archer, Mirabelle Edenton (I think that was the name-ferguson brand), and Americh Madison. I was able to see the Kohler and the Ferguson tub in person. The Kohler didn't seem very well made. The walls seemed thin and I'd worry it would flex if it was filled with water. The back on the ferguson tub was too upright. The Americh looked great and I know people who have them really seem to like them, but again I was worried the back was too straight for me though it's hard to tell for sure from pictures.

Moore supply carries the jetta tub. I saw one of their tubs in the showroom but it was one of their huge whirlpool tubs. I was impressed with the finish and it seemed pretty solid so I started making calls. Long story a little shorter, it was a 12 hour round trip drive to see one in person and I just didn't have it in me. But the Jetta customer support was great- they answered every question I came up with, sent me a ton of measurements, and were incredibly helpful. So I crossed my fingers and ordered.

I'll update this after it's in with real world feedback, but if you're on the hunt for a tub for a tight space you might want to check them out. They only show air tubs and whirlpool tubs on their website, but any tub pictureed can be a soaker if that's what you're looking for.

HTH- Lisa

Comments (5)

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

Can't wait to see it installed!

How deep is it? I'll need to replace an alcove tub in our MBA a some point and want something deep.

• annabee4
    9 years ago

So glad you posted this - I will keep an eye open for your updates! I have been agonizing over my decision on a 60x32 soaker drop in. Your pic has just what I'm looking for - a good slope, armrests, textured floor, and something that feels more substantial short of cast iron. Thank you for posting!

• southofsa
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Errant_gw- If you mean water depth I think it's going to be close to 16" deep to the overflow drain. I'm 5' 8" - if I'm estimating right, when my shoulders are under water my knees will only be out an inch or two.

annabee4- Glad to help. My bathroom is scheduled to be done the end of the month. As soon as I have a real test I'll be sure to update.

Lisa

• Jessica Gray
    3 years ago

@southofsa do you still like this tub?

• Peke
    3 years ago

Do you have pictures of it installed? I bought Jetta Advantage Loft E106S but it is not installed yet. How is it holding up after five years? Is it still super white?