SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19778634

Watch it free

User
9 years ago

since some of you haven't seen The Best Exotic Marigold Motel............... I finally found it online, its the full movie.

the-best-exotic-marigold-hotel

Enjoy

Comments (18)

• janey_alabama
    9 years ago

Thanks!!

• pkramer60
    9 years ago

Cool, and thanks!

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

There are a number of free sites. We've talked about them in the past.

Primewire.ag is one that we use regularly for tv shows and movies

There's also Popcorn Time, which is a downloadable program. The movies are all in HD. No tv shows, with this one, just movies.

• glenda_al
    9 years ago

Thanks JoAnn!

• User
    9 years ago

"Everything will be alright in the end and if it isn't alright, it isn't the end."

LOVED it!! Thanks!

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

Did you watch it already, Lov?

That is my tagline for my emails! :-)

• debo_2006
    9 years ago

Jasdip, is primewire.ag a safe site?

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

Yes it is. Of course make sure your anti-virus stuff is all up to date.

But we watch tv shows.......White Collar, Blacklist, Murder in the First, Mentalist, etc etc. We've also watched The Grand Budapest Hotel, Marigold Hotel, etc.

• debo_2006
    9 years ago

Thanks. My antivirus is updated daily if not more often.

Now I can get caught up on season 5 of Shameless since I don't subscribe to showtime any longer. You can never be too sure about these movies/TV sites with all the viruses going around.

That Movieszz site that OP linked (thanks Joann) has some great newer movies that were just up for an Oscar. If that site is safe, I may have to check out some of the nominated movies.

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

Make sure you watch The Grand Budapest Hotel. It's great!

• Jasdip
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hahaha, JoAnn, it's won awards at the British Awards and it won one at the Oscars last week. It's terrific. It's also on Netflix.

I recommended The Hundred Foot Journey to some friends and they loved it. They also said that we have to see Gone Girl, so that's one we'll be watching soon.

BTW, how to you post clickies? Anytime I go to the "link" it just gives the the website address, doesn't make it a clickie.

• Pooh Bear
    9 years ago

Where can I check out Popcorn Time?
    We have been using the site Coke and Popcorn for TV shows.

http://www.cokeandpopcorn.ch

• User
    9 years ago

Yes, watched it. That line from it stuck in my head. I don't watch movies other than if one comes on TV on one of the alternate channels. I have over the air tv so there are usually 3 channels on every number. Since I haven't seen the movies the first time around, they're new to me 25 years later. I think I will be watching some now that I have the site bookmarked.

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

We're just set to watch an episode of White Collar. I thought I'd try JoAnn's site, but I can't see how to choose the episode. Have you tried tv shows JoAnn? Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No I've never used it, I was just trying to find that movie and it played so I listed it here. When I am looking for a movie I go to google, type (the name) watch (--------) free online. a bunch come up then I start looking for the ones that will play.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

to make a link click-able click on that link at the end under this writing box.

Write a name for that link, then put in the address. It will make the link itself.

hope that helps.

• Jasdip
    9 years ago

That's weird, I do use the "link" option when I type my websites. Oh well, I'll just try it again sometime.

Yes, I have found numerous free sites by googling. There's a real controversy about streaming tv and movies.......pirating. I'm not saving them to a disc or downloading them to my computer, and it's for my personal use. I haven't gone to a movie theatre in years, I can't stand the sound decibel, I've always waited for them to come out in DVD or on tv. I like streaming now, though. We're able to watch seasons of tv shows from day one that way. We can't get them any other way. Even watching tv on network sites (CTV.ca, NBC.com) they are extremely limited in what you can watch.....maybe the latest 5 episodes. We've found so many wonderful shows that we've found through you guys, that we are able to watch online. White Collar, Rizzoli and Isles, Scott & Bailey and many many others.