SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ireland33_gw

How do I cope?

ireland33_gw
9 years ago

It's been 8 weeks since my daughter has spoken to me she will speak when she has an issue such as if her daughter didn't sleep long enough will call drilling me and saying i'm not trying hard enough to get her to sleep i cried the other day with my granddaughter when she kept saying "Na,Na no sleep .I want to ask my daughter tomorrow when she drops her daughter off if this is the way it's going to continue and want to say I'm not a drop off child care and you need to have some consideration for me helping out,someone responded before saying she's using you as a doormat and that's exactly what i feel like.She's expecting her second child in June and when she was expecting before she threatened us if we didn't change we wouldn't see our grandchild .It wouldn't surprise if she did the same this time and part of me is scared that she'll use the new baby as as another threat against us. I have so much fun with my granddaughter and scared to say anything that might have my daughter stop bringing her.Any thoughts?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting