SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Cures for Cabin Fever!

Cindy zone 6a
9 years ago

It has been too long this winter we are having!! Too cold and way too much snow. I would rather see mud in the garden. So I put on my new garden shoes and walk around the house in them, somehow it makes me feel better.

Then I read my gardening books for the umpteenth time. A new one came yesterday, so today I spent time with a cup of hot tea, and a wonderful book on mostly daylilies, that made me feel better.

I highly recommend this latest book. I was drooling over the pictures, and it inspired me!

Then I get on line and goggle pictures of spring garden images! That only lasts so long, so then I get on gardening sites and order things I must have to put in my garden.

I feel better when I order and even better when the package arrives!

This is one "cabin fever induced" purchase that I am especially pleased with.

It is a column planter, very high quality material, with a side planting basket.

Then I spend time planning/ researching what plants will go best in this new planter, and I have to go over garden pictures to find the perfect spot for it!!

Now I must find a spot for this birdhouse that somehow showed up! Must have been one of those feverish days!!!!

Spring had better come quick, or I may have to start doing housework!!!

Hope you are all finding ways to cure your cabin fever!!

Cindy

Comments (22)