SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beachem

48" Blue Star Enormous. Need pictures

beachem
9 years ago

I've lurked on GG Kitchen since a flood demolished my kitchen. As a result, I went with a 48" Blue Star since the GG cooks prefer the larger size. We had a 36". Due to budget we went with a rangetop instead of full range but it's still enormous sitting on my floor right now.

It didn't look so big in the warehouse and taped out against my 20' wall. I have an L Shape 12x20 kitchen.

Due to the influence of scrappy25, bbtrix and others, I also got a Kohler Stages 45. Those two items alone on my floor took up half my family room. Then added to 66" of refrigerator on the short side and I'm afraid my kitchen will disappeared into a cramped, dark thing again. (The large fridge/freezer is due to taking my brother to kitchen showrooms.)

The designer I hired originally did a horrible job and between the island and the colors he chose, our kitchen looked small, dark and cramped. I'm afraid it will revert to that state again.

Can you post pictures of 48" range or rangetop in kitchens that are same size or smaller. Will it be less imposing once cabinets are in?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH