SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjzucker7

Knob pull decision for stacked cabinets. Input please?

szruns
9 years ago

My new cabinets are shaker style inset cabinets in a medium cherry.

I have picked Amerock Revitalize 96 mm pulls as my basic pull, and will use that on most doors/drawers.

Here is that pull:

The main upper cabinets are very large (10 ft ceilings, cabinetry going to ceiling with a modest crown molding). The main upper cabinet doors will have the 96 mm Revitalize pulls.

Most of the lower cabinetry will also use the same pulls, with a few of the largest drawers (over 30") using either the 160mm Revitalize pull OR two of the 96 mm. Any opinions on that? There are four sets of larger drawers -- widths of 31, 33, and two 36 stacks. For those sizes, what do you think of doing a single 96, single 160, or two 96mm pulls? Votes?

My main confusion is that I am trying to decide what to do for the upper stacked cabinets. The stacked cabinets will be about 15 inches tall, seedy glass fronts. My cabinet designer thinks the 96mm pulls would look heavy up there, especially since they project pretty far. I was thinking of a coordinating Revitalize knob -- they either have a rectangular one that complements the pulls best, or a round one. OR, I am tempted to do a glass pull as I rather like that look.

Here are some options.

Revitalize round:

Revitalize rectangular:

Glass knobs.

Thoughts?
I will follow up with more pictures, as I can't seem to do multiples in one post.

Comments (14)