SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crl_

SF Bay Area tile places

crl_
9 years ago

We are in the San Francisco Bay Area. Any suggestions for places to look for tile? We'd be looking for kitchen backsplash and bathroom floor tiles. No firm budget has been set for either item, but since both areas are relatively small, I think we'd go for $15-30 a square foot. Maybe a little more on the backsplash tile. Lower coat would be awesome, of course.

We are thinking possibly ceramic in blues/greys for the backsplash. And medium grey either stone or rectified porcelain for the bathroom floor.

We've been to the Heath factory in Sausolito (the tour is fun if you are interested--and super bonus it is near Fish, which is one of my favorite places to get a crab roll). I love that their tile is locally made. The fireclay show room is on my radar. I'd kind of like to go to the Ann Sacks showroom, but the hours posted on their website are just during the week which isn't exactly convenient. Plus they seem to require/encourage an appointment? Is Ann Sacks tile sold elsewhere? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments (12)