SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacey1799

My 21 year old daughter

stacey1799
9 years ago

My daughter has her first boyfriend at 21. Now she is engaged to him. None of them has a job except for a theme park in the summer. Her boyfriend is rude to me, my husband and her younger siblings. Every since he's been in the picture there there has been nothing but fighting. My mom tells me just to deal with it because she likes him so much (,she set them up) so there's been a lot of fighting with her also because she thinks its OK for him to be rude. We have a curfew for her which is midnight. Well that's not good enough for her boyfriend. He picks her up at 8:00 in the morning so we think its a fair curfew. He sends us mean text about every other week. Our recent fight is that we told her she could go out of town with him for new years but just for a couple of days. She wants to go down for about a week or a little longer. She told UA she is tired of getting treated like a 12 year old, but then again she does nothing around the house and doesn't even defend us when her little boyfriend is mean to her family. In don't think she should just be able to do what she wants because they are both acting like 16 year olds when it comes to their relationship. This is both their first love so I know how that is. Just don't k ow what to do anymore with her. She is just so different and now becoming rude to us like her boy friend. Any advice would be helpful. Tjanks .

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES