SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amj0517

Clarisonic review from a new user

amj0517
9 years ago

The past discussions on the Clarisonic devices held my interest from day 1. So I bought one. I decided on the Mia 2. I love the way my skin feels. I use it in the morning and at night, after I remove my makeup. My face feels softer than it ever has. I'll admit that I was hoping for comments from those around me.... "Wow, your skin looks great! What have you been doing?" but no such comments have come. Lol. I don't care though. My skin feels great and maybe after I use it for a longer period of time the change will be visibly noticeable. I've been using it for about 2 weeks.

I tend to get acne on my back so I also use it on my body in the shower. The Mia 2 is small for body use and it takes a long time. Also, the timer shuts it off after 1-minute. That was really irritating to me. I finally opened the paperwork that came with the device and saw that they offer a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. I purchased it from Ulta.com at full price and was able to return it to the store for a full refund.

After further research I decided that the Plus model would be better for me. Ulta was out of the device in the store and online, so I ordered from Clarisonic.com. Clarisonic is currently offering 20% off and free shipping, so I got the Plus model for a few dollars less than I paid for the Mia 2! I'm going to miss using a Clarisonic while I wait for the Plus to arrive, but I'm happy that I upgraded. I felt that if I kept the Mia 2 it would always bother me that I didn't have the body mode. The sale price on the Plus was just an added bonus!

Anyone else get a Clarisonic as a result of reading the thread here on GW? Are you as happy as I am with the product?

Comments (17)