SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
forgottenhusband1

Frustrated and lonely

Hi, I am really glad I found this forum, I can see by other posts that I am not alone when it comes to my problem. I am also in dire need of some good advice. My wife and I have been married for over 13 years and we have a wonderful son together but when it comes to any kind of intamacy between us I always end up frustrated and lonely. When we were dating everything was great but after we said I do things just changed dramatically. I have always been the very caring type, I help her around the house, do all the grocery shopping, iron the cloths and even do the laundry. We both have full time jobs but I always put her first when it comes time for us at night but she rejects me when I try to touch her and says that sex is the only thing on my mind. Lately she told me that sex isn't something that she cares to do anymore and is giving up on it. Says she is too old to do that sort of thing (we both are 47). I am not ready to give it up and refuse to live the rest of my life just satisfying myself. My best friend tells me to just start meeting new people that my frustration will soon go away but I may be a little too old fashion when it comes to being married and having an affair. Am I just kidding myself?

Comments (18)

Sponsored