SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Hardware, beyond frustrated

Holly- Kay
11 years ago

I have been on the search for hardware for my cabinets for weeks. The price for any amerock knob or three inch cc pull is included in the price of the kitchen. There is nothing that I am just loving though I do like the revitalize pulls quite a bit. The problem is I think the burnished bronze will not be the right tone as not enough contrast to the wood and I think the oil rubbed bronze may be too dark. I also think the 3 inch pulls will look too small on many of the drawers. Because I haven't found anything that thrills me I have been looking on line for other options.

One that I like is Alno Fiore however I ordered a sample in the antique engish but when I received it and put it on my sample cabinet it just doesn't look good. There are a few other finishes but they are so hard to determine what they would look like IRL as the antique english was totally off in how it appeared on-line.

Could I please ask how the rest of you decided on what hardware to use? I guess there are just too many choices and DH says I need to pick one and get it over with. I know that hardware can be changed, however once hardware is installed I am locked into using the same cc measurement. I am sooooo frustrated!!!!!!!!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm