SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woodysapsucker

Sharp Microwave Drawer

woodysapsucker
9 years ago

We recently replaced all of our kitchen appliances other than the refrigerator. Out of all of the new appliances my favorite newbie is the Sharp Microwave Drawer. It's just so darn convenient! First of all I love that it is built in under the counter so I don't have a clunky thing taking up counter space. I don't have to pull out my food so I can stir it or add ingredients. I look down into the cooking container. The space is large and cooks really well with no turntables. The interior is all smooth so really easy to clean.

I do sound like a salesperson don't I? Since I've been posting some negative comments about some of my new Jenn-Air appliances, I thought it only fair to post which appliance has exceeded my expectations.

If you are considering purchasing this item, you should know that the 30" and 24" have the same interior dimensions - just different sized doors.

My ONLY complaint would be the timer on the unit. The timer button is combined with the clock button so after you press timer you need to tell the unit that you want timer not clock. Just an annoying extra step when you want to get things done quickly.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County