SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
indyseedbank

HAVE: sase/trade seed offer: 4 tomatoes, 3 t2t~1 hybrid +veggies

I still have 3 tomato varieties available. 20+ seeds per pack.

1. Amur Tiger~SEE PHOTO~ red & gold striped ping pong ball sized.

2. Copia~ yellow with red stripes or streaks.

3. Sub Arctic Plenty~early, small, red, dwarf about 3 ft tall plants.

4. open pollinated cross/natural hybrid I call Indoor Red Cherry.

It's a short bushy plant produces red or yellow cherry tomatoes. I grew these 2 years in a row, inside in the winter, and they bore fruit.

I abandoned the spent plants outside in May, and to my surprise, they were still alive and regenerated, so I put the scraggly plants in the ground, and they took off.

I really like this trooper, but want to only work with true to types. If no one wants them, I'll grow the last of the seeds of this I have to eat only, then I can just pick and freeze them, without worrying about saving the seeds to them.

I have envelopes & cards here, If you just want to send a stamp, or to save the cost of a stamp, to send another stamp, as well as an envelope, you can use paypal to send 50 cents over as a free "family and friends" payment.

I can send 3-4 tomato seeds ONLY for one stamp.

I also have some...

5. Red Russian Kale

6. Mixed Radish seeds (Cherry Belle & Sparkler White Tip in totally random ratios) &...

7. Hale's Best Cantaloupe.

8. Arugula~Roquette~ONE PACK LEFT

9. Mesclun mix~may contain arugula, endive, raddicchio, red romain, bibb, green salad bowl lettuces.

1. Acorn squash seeds from old date commercial packs, may or may not germinate well.

See my exchange list, for my wants list, if you want to trade.

If you want any kale, radish, arugula, lettuce or cantaloupe seeds (with or without tomato seeds), I'll have to ask for $1.50 in postage because if they hear seeds rattling in a card, they make issue with it. They will go in a reused bubble envelope, as a "large envelope".

WHEN RESPONDING, INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL CONTACT INFO.

I RECEIVE RESPONSES, WITH NO WORKING EMAILS A LOT.

Shipping may be slow because I'm recovering from a severe ankle sprain, and I'm not at the point of driving yet, and winter has set in so I have to keep my trips out to when snow and Ice, are at a minimum.

I can now stand, probably drive, but still have limited flexibility at the back of the ankle, so don't walk on it yet.

I'm in week 2 of recovery. I hope to be walking, or driving by next Sat., week 3.

Comments (15)

Sponsored