SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soilent_green

HAVE: 4 for 1 Offer and Garlic Bulbils for My Wants

soilent_green
9 years ago

Hello everyone,

Seeking trades, I am interested in acquiring varieties on my want list.

I have many varieties available on my have list for regular trades, but I am offering special trades of the following:

Persicaria orientalis (aka Polygonum orientale) Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate (aka Prince's Feather)

I have thousands of these seeds available. I am offering 100 seeds for 25 of your seeds (in other words, the equivalent of 4 packs for 1 of your packs). Offer works for as many trades as you want. For example, if you have qty. 25 each of 5 varieties that are on my want list I will trade you 500 of these seeds if you so desire. I will go as large a trade as I have seed of this variety available.

Impatiens walleriana Common Impatiens, Single Flowers, Mixed Colors

Same offer as previous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------

I also have German Brown rocambole, Russian Red rocambole, and NoID purple stripe garlic bulbils available for trade, left over from fall planting season. These bulbils average around pea size and will produce large rounds or small cloved bulbs in the first year. They have been kept in cold storage, some are just starting to sprout with little 1/16 inch long shoots. Be aware that depending on the trade there might be a shipping cost imbalance that will have to be addressed because the bulbils are larger and heavier than seeds.

Approximately 1400 bulbils are in one pound. One pound of these bulbils fills a cool whip-type container. I estimate I have around 5,000 bulbils available for trade.

Photo taken 01.21.15 shows German Brown bulbils still on the intact umbels. I will remove the bulbils from the umbels to accomodate shipping, this will not damage the bulbils in any way. If desired, click on image to see larger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------

I am still seeking named varieties of tobacco, non-ornamentals only.

I prefer that people post in this thread so I can better keep track. This offer is good until April 01, 2015 or until I cancel it. If I get a good response I may temporarily halt this offer so that I can focus on completing trades. I check feedback of all prospective trading partners prior to agreeing to a trade.

Thanks!
-Tom

Edited to add information.

{{gwi:2143030}}

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

This post was edited by soilent_green on Sat, Feb 7, 15 at 17:03

Comments (28)

Sponsored