Did you do the Easter Newt hunt?

dampflippers

If not, you still have time.

You need to watch your pond for 10 mins duing the day and 10 mins at night.

Link below

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter newt hunt link

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chippewacat

I have!! just posted it, and off to go look at the researchers newts this evening. It is a very active pond it seems....and the newts are not shy.

this spam is a nuisance, damp, what does 'bump' mean?

I must also say, that in my message I put in a word quite innocently, and it has been hijacked and highlighted in green and made into an advert.

it is all very sad.

Chip

Save    
dampflippers

I was trying to move up proper messages above the spam ones. Bumping up the message.

I too have tried to email the moderators. Presumably there are none! I wish there was a "report" button on messages like on some message boards.

Save    
big_kid

Hi Dampflippers,

Are you still out there?

I couldn't do this last year because I didn't know what type of newts I have, but I've found out this year that they're smooth newts. Not sure whether your old link will work or not in 2013, but I'm going to try after leaving this message.

Chip, if you're out there, I agree with you over the old problems we had re spam but I think the green highlighted words are infinitely better than those awful adverts that used to cover over parts of the page at one time. You had a job getting out of them to read the forum! The site has to be paid for somehow and I'm quite happy with things as they are at present.

Come back everyone. I miss you all !!
Big Kid

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Holidays 16 Creative Ways to Hide Easter Eggs
Crack of dawn on Sunday not your ideal thinking time? Just follow our creative egg-hiding ideas and pretend Peter Cottontail did the work
Full Story
Most Popular Homeowners Give the Pink Sink Some Love
When it comes to pastel sinks in a vintage bath, some people love ’em and leave ’em. Would you?
Full Story
Community 15 Ways to Make Your Neighborhood Better
Does your community lack ... well, a sense of community? Here's how to strengthen that neighborly spirit
Full Story
With client trust and satisfaction at the heart of our approach to the homebuilding process, Hartley Homebuilding... Read More
We create amazing residential and commercial interiors unique to the clientele that we represent. This means that... Read More