SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
magdalena_gw

Thoughts from a newbie:)

magdalena
18 years ago

I'm glad that I found a place where people love books as much as I do. There are times when I fell I am of another world when speaking of literature during everyday conversation. I just wanted to share with you a vision that comes to my head when I think of curling up with a good book. I'd imagine an old victorian house, somewhat lived in and dusty, with a huge comfortable couch, and me with my white lace dress reading, the hot sweet smeeling summer breeze blowing through the open windows making the curtains dance in the sunlight, the sweet smell is coning from the backyard where there are vines upon vines of honeysuckle, and my children are playing in the yard. When I think of a book I think of summer, hot yet lazy and peaceful. Sweet smeeling and mystical in its own way. I love summer and I think its perfect for books and reading and definitely writing. The warm air on scantily clad skin...maybe even rocking on the front porch.......*sigh* I can't wait. Do you have any specific thoughts about seasons and certain books? What do you think of when you yearn to start reading?

Can't wait to hear from you.

~*Magsa*~

Comments (15)