SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19964263

I was out Watering the Garden this Morning...

User
18 years ago

Of course it started to rain it did the same thing last week on our alloted day,

But not enough to get under the mulch, I hurried for cover under you know THAT tree

And much to my surprise I found my first Agapanthus for the season opening its pretty white flowers.

And climbing the tree beside it is the first flower of the Stephanotis Floribunda at last after three years.

{{gwi:2114690}}
Hearing all this chirping I look up to see if I could see those two little chickies.

Imagine my surprise when I seen three moving around, I was stunned talk about stacks on the mill

I might add the the nest is almost Vertical now and I felt sorry for the one down the bottom.

{{gwi:2114691}}
Smelt the first Gardenia belonging to my lovely neighbour by the fence too close for me.

{{gwi:2114692}}
So I moved over to my favourite garden bed to find more different day lillies out.

Yellow with Brown:

{{gwi:2114693}}
Yellow with Brown Centre:

{{gwi:2114694}}
And my poor Rose it is not having a good Season at all this is its third bud, now ruined by the rain.

Just Joey:

{{gwi:2114695}}
But the good news for the day is those three little chickies have flown the nest.

Now I hear them chirping all day, this is a beautiful season for the birds, dont you think...Cheers...MM.

Comments (8)

Sponsored