SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Shall we start a new week??

anjabee
13 years ago

Hi all...it's Sunday night. As good as any time to start a new week I guess. I had a nice weekend...hope you all did too. Got my DD back from camp on Friday. Lots of laundry and cleaning and shopping on Saturday. Today we went to church, came home and ate BLT's with tomatoes from our garden. Yum. Finally starting to get a few veggies in. Took a little nap until this afternoon and I've been working on making some jewelry until now. Made a few bracelets and organized my beads. Exciting stuff I tell ya. ha

Have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do this week getting ready for back to school. Next Saturday going on an all day fishing trip with the family up in the mountains. The summer sure flew by! Only 3 more weeks before the kids go back to school!

I sent some designs off today to our friend who has a plasma cutter. Can't wait to see what he does with them. He makes metal yard art so hoping they work good for him.

I've also been trying to plan my oldest daughters Sweet 16 party for this coming October. Have a lot of yard work and other things to get ready for her big day.

Ya'll, I'm really not complaining. I love my little family and am so trying to enjoy the time I have with them while they are young. They are growing up so fast. I do wish I was super woman sometimes and could do it all though. ha My poor office/painting room is piled high with projects and mags and painting books. ha So many things I want to get done. Ya'll have a terrific end to this weekend and I hope I'll get back to chat with ya'll this week! ~Anj

Comments (8)