SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Start a new week part two

pezabelle
13 years ago

For some silly reason the last topic would not show a post window....so in answer to Punks request I have enclosed a picture of our pond. As you can or can't see, we are still working in the yard. Today was perfect for working in the yard and I removed all of the rocks from the right side of the stream and cleaned out all of the remaining silt, but tired, so tomorrow I will replace all that remain. I still have the side bed to clean and replace all of the lava rocks. I like the lava rock for the color. I get so tired of browns which you get with stones or bark, although I have both.

Anyway, the pond looks a little brown which is natural plus the fact that we have only one pump running because of all the babies, the other pump swallows them. So far we have had 3 batch of eggs hatch.

As I can't go back and read the last postings, I hope everyone is well and it is nice to see both Punk and Franksmom back with us. FM glad you have that kind of heat, ours is bad enough. Punk....wow that's big hail! We have had a series of lightning storms on the East side of the Mts and lots of fires.

Luvs...your signs are so neat! :) I gotta save for one of those machines!!! And all of the Halloween cutouts....fall is coming soon.

Gotta run, we are cooking out tonight, take care all

Belle

Comments (8)