SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cziga

Last set of photos for now

cziga
15 years ago

I'm going posting pictures crazy. Photobucket is quite easy after you get the hang of it. I found a message from August that explained how to do it perfectly. Thank you Solstice98!!!

These are several projects I'm working on for Christmas. I decided to make some simple blocks, and make them into double sided mats. One side regular, the other side Christmas, so you can flip them over for a holiday theme. So easy! I got the idea on this forum actually, but I don't remember who suggested it.

The first two photos are the front and back of the same project. Arrowhead Puzzle Block. I birthed it, and still need to fix the corners a bit, and then quilt it. I'm trying to find a colour thread to quilt in, that will match both sides. The cooler blues on the front, and the warmer Christmas tones on the back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm thinking just a simple cross-hatching scheme.

Front:

{{!gwi}}

Christmas Back:

{{!gwi}}

This is the second project I'm working on. Only the front is done so far, although the back will use the same pattern . . . only with Christmas fabrics. I really like the brown fish fabric I used for the center! It will be for a friend whose room has lots of dark wood and a nice crimson/cream wall decor. I thought the colours would be perfect! Again though, quilting colour suggestions are welcome. I'm still very inexperienced at choosing details like that.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (6)