SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

I am not to be trusted out and about by myself....what a looser!

pattico_gw
15 years ago

Tonight we went to my daughters for supper...Denny was already up there doing Fantasy Football. So I was to stop and pick up some KC chicken.

I pulled up, ordered what I wanted, drove up to the window and paid. She looked at me while saying "pull up to the window"....I thought she meant for me to go to the next window...I pulled up....HECK...there "ain't no" other window...She was talking to someone else in her head set..!!!I looked behind me and the line of cars had moved up...Shoot now what...I pulled around and was going to get in the line again...but it had grown to about 10 cars long.

I had been Christmas shopping and my bad foot was hurting so bad I could hardly take a step...But I had to bite the bullet and get out of the car, go in and make an absolute fool of myself...I should have worn a sack over my head so no one would ever recognise me again.

But I excused myself , crowding in line....and ask to speak to the drive up window girl...

Ummmm 'cuse me...I'm the idiot who just handed you my atm card then went looking for the other window......!!!

Actually I didn't say that...but that's what it sounded like to me....

I took my nearly broken foot and hobbled out of there as fast as I could....

Denny and my daughter and her family are still laughing...

sigh.....

patti

Comments (24)