SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sipsy_gw

Saw something today that really bothered me

sipsy
16 years ago

I was driving by a house today in our town and saw a little mixed breed dog that appeared to be malnourished run out into the road into the oncoming lane in front of my car. A couple of teenager boys who assume live in the house were out by the road with the dog. One of the kids grabbed the dog to keep it from running into my lane - after I passed I looked into my rear view mirror to make sure that he got the dog out of the road. To my horror rather than putting the little dog down gently - the boy flung the little dog through the air like a basketball and it landed on the ground beside the road. I couldn't see if the poor little thing got up off the ground since I was moving past them. I was mortified and wanted to go back and confront the boys, but I was afraid that it would make things even worse for the poor little dog. It has been on mind all night. I KNOW there is a special place in he11 for animal abusers. I don't want this to become a post filled with posts of similar incidents that people have witnessed. This one is more than enough by itself for me. I just had to get off my chest.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company