SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tubless

Don't Shop if You're Tired

Georgysmom
13 years ago

The last two days I've been doing some Christmas shopping. I decided this year I'm just going to send checks to everybody. Last year it cost me $100.00 just to mail my sons gifts to him. I'd rather he have the $100.00. Yesterday I was in Target and as I was walking through the store I saw some cute slipper boots. I decided to buy all the girls these slippers. They were $15.00 but yesterday they were on sale for $10.00. They rang up $12.00 and I told the cashier they were suppose to be $10.00. He corrected the sale. Today I decided I would see if I could find my favorite P.J.'s at T.J.'s. There they were (Karen Neuberger) for $20.00....they usually sell for $68.00. I bought three pair plus a jewelry hanging bag for $15.00. The cashier rang up my purchase and it was $99.00! I asked how could that be? I only spent $75.00....taxes aren't that high. She had rung up four pair of P.J.'s. There are many times when I'm tired and not thinking....glad this was not one of them. Anyway, I'm done with the girls. Slippers and P.J.'s which won't cost much to mail and a nice check so they can buy what they really want.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz