SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vickey__mn

Frazoo.....how was your soup...err Chicken Gravy

Vickey__MN
15 years ago

I know you've been busy with company and all, but I've been checking all day. No post with HELP so I'm guessing the prep was OK, so now hoping the flavor was also.

Vickey-MN

Comment (1)

• frazoo
    15 years ago

Vickey....It was wondeful! I had to combine a couple of recipes that I got on the Internet plus your instructions for making yours, and I came up with a winner.

I had already bought a dozen chicken breasts because that's what's used in my soup recipe and they're baked in the oven, cooled, then shredded. So, I baked them on Fri. and cooled and shredded them, then refrigerated them.

On Saturday, I put them into the roaster with Cream of Chicken soup and Cream of Mushroom soup, various seasonings and water. While that cooked, I cooked the noodles, 6 pkgs. of them, then put them into the roaster and kept them stirred. Added more seasonings after each taste test..ha!

That evening, I reheated them on the stove with Chicken Broth added and we tied into them again. So, that along with the 3 briskets we'd fixed ahead of time made a couple of really good meals for the day.

It's 5:00 here and I just awoke from a nice long nap. I didn't check in here yesterday, because the young'uns were checking their Facebooks alot, LOL, but I knew that if I did, I'd find you here waiting to help in any way you could.

Thank you so much for chipping in on my little party. You were a big help, cyber-friend!

Leslie/KS

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!