SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_nfld

Stuck in the Elevator!!

casey_nfld
16 years ago

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

I dropped in to see Joe at work around lunch time. Left and got on the elevator (he works on the 6th floor). Hit the button for the parking garage and was going down, sudenly the elevator stopped at another floor but the door did not open. I pressed a few buttons, nothing happened. Then it kept going up and down between floors & floor buttons started to light up that I did not press. Every time it would stop I would press the door open button. I didn't have my cellphone with me (left it in the van) so I opened the emergency phone in the elevator and pressed the button. Got a guy from who knows where, he told me to try pressing all the floor buttons and the emergency stop button, nothing worked. So he said he would call the building and get them to work on it. All this time the elevator was going up and down between floors. Eventually it stopped at the 6th floor and the doors opened! So I took the stairs down then. I was stuck for about 10-15 minutes I suppose. I wasn't frightened (not claustrophobic), just frustrated.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County