SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

I was invited to come to this site...and thanks

phoggie
12 years ago

Hi I am also Mary (phoggie), but not the one intended in another post...but I can also use someone right now.

It is a long story...so forgive me. My DH suffered a heart attack(s) about two weeks ago....he thought is was "only indigestion"...too subborn to go to ER...but we ended up there anyway! He has blockages 100% in main artery, 95% in two and 75% on another. He is badly needing open heart surgery...but he also has pneumonia! Three times the surgery has been scheduled and cancelled.

DH sent me home (60 miles away) this week-end for some R&R and all I do is pace the floor..so not much resting going on. His cardiologist called this morning and said that his white count is very high, his blood pressure low, and his blood sugar is high....so Monday's surgery is very doubtful.

I am his second wife (we both were widowed) and of course, his kids have all the say~~~but they are in denial that anything could happen to their dad.

On top of all of this, our house is on the market...and anyone who has sold a house in this market knows that stress! Now we are probably going to have to change our plans as to where we were going to move when this sold....

too many stressors!!!!!and I am sorry to say, I don't handle it very well.

Anyway, thanks to "chisue" for inviting me to vent with you all....it feels good to just write down my thoughts.

I hope each of you have a very Happy New Year...and may it be a HEALTHY one :-)

Comments (63)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm