SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sydneydavis_gw

stray cats

sydneydavis
16 years ago

Hello....long time since I've had a chance to stop in. I have a question on cats. I have a neighbor who I have been told is a horder of cats, yet does not take care of them. I have always set food & water out in the winter so they don't starve. I also have a willow bench I have covered in old blankets and set up so they can have a kind of warm place to sleep. In the summer I try to catch them and take them to the animal shelter. I have had two around for a long time and have gotten use to me so I try to take better care of them. They have helped with the mice around the area. My question is one cat that seems old looks like he has gotten in a fight and is not in good health. Is there any vitamins or something healthy I can feed him? I have taken a new job - some of you may remember I have cervical spinal stenosis- gave up half of my business but still doing my night work. So I am working many hours. In time I will be able to give up the other work, right now I can not - TOO many dr bills! I don't want to cage the cats to take them to the pound or vet because I leave at 6 in the morning and don't always get home till late. Pound & vets are closed. Because teh cat is wild I don't know if the vet would be able to do anything with him anyway...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sy

Comments (3)