SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lydia1959

Rebates Bouncing

lydia1959
15 years ago

I found this on another board. It seems a lot of checks from a undisclosed company that works with Trendnet are bouncing. Trendnet takes care of rebates from many manufacturers.. so be careful if you are expecting rebate checks.

dateFri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:45 AM

subject***URGENT message from TRENDnet Mail-in-Rebate Department*** Please read TODAY

Dear Valued Customer,

This is an official email from TRENDnet.

Please note that a mail-in-rebate check that was recently mailed to you by a 3rd party company, on behalf of TRENDnet, will BOUNCE if you try to cash this check. This issue came to our attention today and we are taking immediate action to ensure that you receive your mail-in-rebate refund.

Why will your mail-in-rebate check bounce?

Please note that a 3rd party rebate processing company (legally we cannot disclose the company name at this point) was contracted to issue you your mail-in-rebate check. This 3rd party company is experiencing financial difficulties and the funds provided to them, by TRENDnet, are no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience, delay or confusion this may cause. We are doing everything in our power to rectify the situation immediately.

We are taking immediate corrective actions to change our mail-in-rebate provider to ensure that this never happens again. We are committed to ensure that you receive your refund in a timely manner and that you will have full confidence in TRENDnet running into the future.

How to get your mail-in-rebate:

Don't cash the mail-in-rebate check you have received (it will bounce)

If you have not yet received the check, remember not to cash it once you do get it in the mail

Make a photocopy of the check for your records

Mail the original check to TRENDnet headquarters along with a printout of this email.

Mail the check to: (for your reference: our headquarter address can be confirmed on our website at www.trendnet.com)

TRENDnet

Mail-In-Rebate Check Rectification

20675 Manhattan Place

Torrance, CA 90501 USA

TRENDnet will immediately mail back to you a new check that you can cash at any time

Additional Questions:

Please email rebatequestion@trendnet.com if you have any questions or concerns about the process or your mail-in-rebate check.

Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to correct this unfortunate occurrence immediately.

We apologize again for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

TRENDnet

The only rebates I do anymore are the Walgreens ones. I have had so much trouble trying to get the rebates from other places that I just quit messing with them.

Comments (7)