SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Did you parents request Christmas lists?

Kathsgrdn
16 years ago

From your kids? I did. Want to know what my dd (ll 1/2 years old) wants this year?

DS Nintendo games (she asked her father for one and he told me the other day he did buy her one and some games)

The following movies: Spaceballs, Balls of Fury and Epic Movie (what's with all the "ball" stuff?)

Beef Jerky (I always put a pack in their stockings)

Infinity (I don't know what this is)

a Golden Retriever puppy (yeah right, I want one too but who's going to take care of it?)

Sims games for PS 2

black combat boots (hmmm...I like this one, better than the "hooker" boots we've fought about lately)

My son, who's 15 has very few things on his list:

an electric shaver (he hasn't started shaving yet but has had a mustache of sorts for a couple years now)

a USB mike for his computer (I just hope I can find this without messing up and getting the wrong thing)

an XBOX 360 (which he knows he probably isn't going to get unless I find one on sale, like clearance sale priced.)

an Ipod (which he claims I can get at Wal-mart for $99), not a shuffle, those are "gay".

WOW card

Assasin's Creed for PSII, which they don't make. (which is probably good because I don't like the sound of the game, sounds too violent)

What's on your kids list?

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths