SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hale_bopp_gw

Hi everyone! I'm checking in! (Pics)

hale_bopp
15 years ago

Oh how I miss my KT! I've been reading periodically, but it's chaos here at our house. :) Things have been great! Number one, my mom is doing awesome with her sobriety and spent a month here with us. I think I gained 20 pounds with all the junkfood we ate and spent thousands of dollars shopping, much to my DH's dismay. :D

Since August, DH and I have been starting up a new investments business while juggling his pharmaceutical job and man, it's been tough! Weeks went by that I didn't see him because of business travel. We're about to launch next week and I don't know how we'll do it, but things will get even crazier, LOL!

The kids are wonderful! Bella's in first grade chugging along happily and Luca is in his 4's class at preschool. We've been decorating for the holidays- I can't wait for Christmas!

I've been praying for you all, wishing you happy birthdays, biting my nails with worry for lost dogs and births of babies. :) Here are some pics of us, some of you on MySpace or Facebook are familiar with these:

Blessings,

Haley

Here's me, my mom and my nana in a generational photo shoot:

Here are all 4 of us ladies!

Rollin'

Luca and Bella

Daddy and Bella on a hayride

Luca as Indiana Jones at Halloween

Bella as TinkerBella at Halloween

Comments (22)