SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardendoll

My Homebuild Photos

gardendoll
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

The link below will get you into my photo album online. I normally use flickr but in the trailer running the telephone line 150ft I'm not able to access my yahoo mail at all so I'm using my gmail, trying to upload stuff is impossible with some accounts while others work no problem.

About the house - we went from 2 levels to one level walkout. Basically were able to maintain upper floor design but the wings of the house are a little cramped in order to accommodate the laundry room and the utility room.

There is a pex piping system for the radiant floor heat. We are getting an efficient wood stove installed in December (they are that booked!). There will be a boiler attached to the radiant heating. Right now the interior drywall is taking place. Not kidding running 2 construction heater fans keeps the house at a comfortable temperature at night...tomorrow we are getting the blown in insulation on the wings of the house. The cathedral ceiling was insulated with the fibreglass pink stuff. And because of new code to keep fresh air into the house we are getting an air exchange unit installed.

Please note when you link on my photo album the PhotoWorks likes to stuff adds and media stuff - so the photos may seem to take awhile. TO GET AROUND THIS - go to the top of your browser and you will notice it seems to be downloading non-stop. Hit your stop button and suddenly the photos will appear.

I will be taking more photos in a bit and uploading them.

We're getting there.

Cheers,

Peggy

Here is a link that might be useful: My house build album on Photoworks

Comments (3)