SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janine_in_bc

25 things

janine_in_bc
13 years ago

Just for fun, this was a facebook thing that went around a while ago, thought i would copy mine here (had to change a couple of things!) and hope you will share "25 Things" also

:o)

1. I stopped dyeing my hair after twenty years this year, letting the gray shine!

2. I am 30lbs overweight and want to lose it but food is my weakness

3. When I finally lose the weight I will get my third and final tattoo, and it won't be a cat

4. I quit high school twice and finally finished my GED when I was 20

5. I was a military brat and as a teen vowed to not date soldiers. My husband joined the army after we met and we lived the military life for twelve years.

6. My husband and I met at a ski hill where we worked, we lived in the same house, and I just moved into his room, we shared a twin bed - we never "dated" there's a story for the kids! (23 years ago, I was eighteen)

7. I have two kids who were both premature, I lost one in between, and had to have an emerg. hysterectomy three weeks after having my daughter. I feel very fortunate to have my kids.

8. I don't believe in god but respect my friends who do

9. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I find it frustrating that I don't have the gumption to have a career

1. I suffer from depression, but wont go back on medication, I ride through each wave as it comes, i am not ashamed to talk about it

2. I smoked from when I was thirteen until I was pregnant at 23, snuk a few since but I don't want to be a smoker, but sure crave it once in a while!

3. My sixteen year old son and I fight occasionally but he always gives me hugs.

4. We are taking the kids to Florida next year, Harry Potter is the main event!

5. I can't seem to finish any project I start

6. I've lived in five different provinces, NB, NS, AB, MB, and BC

7. I have alot of anxiety, self-esteem and social issues and feel like a freak some days, and scared that I am passing these on to my kids

8. I have at least six books on the go, I think I have a short attention span! (see #14)

9. I feel bad that I don't keep in touch with friends and family as much as should

10. I think I got a dog this summer because my baby turned thirteen, and doesn't seem to need mommy as much anymore

11. My daughter is such a doll but I have a feeling her teen years are going to be a big challenge!

12. I think humour is so important, we laugh a lot in this house!

13. I listen to Me First and the Gimme Gimmies on my iPod when I bike (I know all the words to their songs and they're really fast!)

14. I am asthmatic and allergic to Kiwi, cats and grass (but still love my kitties)

15. I want to learn to drive a motorcycle, my hubby isn't too keen on the idea

16. I talk in my sleep, sometimes I do weird stuff, like wake my hubby and tell him there's someone in the room, ...I don't think he's forgiven me for that!

Comments (25)

• janine_in_bc
    Original Author
    13 years ago

forum faux-pas?...too much too soon? LOL! :o)

• liljunkr
    13 years ago

Yesterday the first I saw "this was a facebook thing" and clicked away.
    Then today after only one reply decided to read it,
    WOW! let yourself be known!!!!

LIL

• Jasdip
    13 years ago

OK play. I'm sure anything I post, people here know anyway. I don't even know if I can think of 25 things!

1. Live in Southwestern Ontario

2. Been married twice, living with my sweetie now. Will probably get married at some point.

3. Have 3 fur-kids. Cats. Have always had a cat in my life. I love dogs, but mostly other people's dogs. Truthfully, the smell of a wet or dog needing a bath turns me off that I don't want one around all the time.

4. Love vermicomposting.

5. Have a short temper at times and mood swings. Blame it on my having menopausal symptoms.

6. My mom left my dad when I was 21 months old, and my brother was 3 months old. The 3 of us lived with her parents for a few years. I have such fond memories of my Nan.
    I met my dad when I was 12 and then 18. Didn't like him much.

7. Have worked in the manufacturing, blue collar industries most of my life. Chicken barns, food processing, and welding.

8. Would rather work with men than a bunch of women.

9. Enjoy cooking, being on the forums, collecting and trying new recipes, jigsaw puzzles. Love a good game of Scrabble.

1. Not crafty at all, and really admire people who are.

2. Should lost weight.

3. Never been a smoker.

4. Never felt the desire to have kids. Tubes tied at 22, never regretted it for a nano-second.

5. Took piano lessons as a kid, and wish I'd kept it up.

6. Love books, wanted to be a teacher while I was growing up, and decided not the best career choice, given kids aren't my thing.

7. I think I'm done.

• chisue
    13 years ago

janine_in_bc -- Why don't you take meds for your depression and panic attacks? If you had trouble with meds in the past, there have been great improvements in the last two or three years. If you had diabetes, you'd take insulin, right? I'd just be glad there's something to take that will help! You deserve a better life. Your family deserves to see you living one.

• mom24
    13 years ago

I'm game...

1) I'm the youngest of 6 children and I feel an incredible sense of responsibility to stay near my parents since everyone else moved out of the area.

2) My dream is to write a book but I can't seem to come up with anything to write about.

3)My best friend is a man.

4)I enjoy singing and drive people crazy because I know most lyrics to most songs that come on the radio.

5) I read about 5 books a week.

6) I'm afraid of the dark at 39 years old.

7) I still feel guilty for fighting with my sister right before she died.

8) I am terrified of losing my mom.

9) I speak and understand spanish very well after taking classes for 9 years but I still can't write it.

1. I've just begun pottery throwing classes.

2. I want to get back into doing plays.

3. In order for me to cook a meal, I have to have a spotless kitchen. If it's not spotless, you aren't eating.

13.) I have never been to Chicago, but have been a die hard Chicago Bears fan since I was 7 years old.

14.) I have something seriously wrong with my knee but I refuse to go to the doctor because I don't want to take the time off of work.

15.) I love my job.

1. My least favorite holiday is Christmas.

2. My husband and I have been going through a very rough patch and I have considered divorce for the past 3 years but I don't want to just give up and I feel guilty for the kids.

3. I'm a name brand snob when it comes to buying clothes for my kids.

4. I have long conversations with my dog because I swear she listens.

5. I want to travel everywhere!!

6. My favorite food is greek food.

7. I love feet.

8. I don't get nearly enough exercise and I really want to change that.

9. I'm smarter than I let on.

10. I'm probably the most laid back person you will ever know. My friends tease me that sometimes they have to check for a pulse.

• dirtundermyfingers
    13 years ago

I'll play

1. I had 4 kids in 5 years.

2. Didn't have my oldest until I was 27, last one at 33.

3.I love being a stay at home mom

4. I miss talking to adults sometimes.

5. I love my husband dearly even when he is a PIA.

6. I was born and have always lived in Nebraska.

7. I am a huge football fan, I watch more football a week than my husband who used to coach football.

8. I seem to have very little motivation, have a hard time getting things done.

9. I am a recovering adict, have been clean for 18 months.

1. I love crafting, canning, cooking and gardening.

2. I can read a book a day, if no one else is around.

3. I had my tubes tied after baby #3, and yes I have 4 kids and would love to have #5.

4. I miss my best friend, she married and moved away and we don't have contact any more.

5. I love my family, but my extended family may drive me crazy.

6. I don't like to shave, and will go weeks with hairy legs and arm pits lol.

7. In another life I want to be a hippy.

17 When my kids all go to school, I don't want to go back to work, but probably will have to.

1. I love my imaginary friends here on the forums.

2. Chatting with friends on FB gives me adult talk time.

3. I don't say bad words....unless the Huskers are playing and then I let them fly.

4. I don't feel appreciated.

5. I wish I got as much done as I would like to get done.

6. My kids make my life interesting and never boring.

7. I am a keeper of things, I have collections of just about anything. It can be a mess but if there is something that you are looking for, I probably have it. (if I can find it)

8. Our house is always busy, 4 kids 7-2, 2 kittens and 2 guinea pigs. There isn't a day that goes by that isn't interesting.

Stacie

• samkaren
    13 years ago

I'll play!

1. have been married to DH for 23 years
    2. first job was a paper route
    3. have lived in 6 different cities
    4. love to do art work
    5. appreciate everything I have worked for in life
    6. have been a Wiccan for many years
    7. I procrastinate but eventually get things done
    8. am addicted to Sudoko puzzles
    9. love being a secretary

1. wish my coworkers were more cooperative
    2. cruising through menopause
    3. love all animals big and small
    4. am OCD in a mild way
    5. wanted to be a lot of things growing up but never pursued them
    6. love listening to Celtic music
    7. was a 70's DJ for 10 years
    8. interviewed 50 rock & roll legends on my show
    9. in the process of finishing the book I am writing
    10. have sold many of art creations
    11. i am an early morning person
    12. must take a nap on the weekends and on vacation
    13. sing out loud when no one is around
    14. respect and try to learn something from others beliefs
    15. not a big fan of chocolate
    16. love all my friends at the KT

SamKaren
    your resident DJ

• janine_in_bc
    Original Author
    13 years ago

thanks for sharing! Its fun to learn little tidbits about people.
    Chisue, thank you for your concern :o) I should have mentioned that I am so much better than a few years ago, I think getting a part-time job helped with the self-esteem, and losing some weight over the years helped. I do have some periods of total "blah" and would just rather "hermit" myself away from the world, but it doesn't seem as severe now. I was on meds for a few years and since I've been off them things have been pretty good. :o)

• fran1523
    13 years ago

This is fun.

1. I was widowed 3 1/2 years ago after 35 years of marriage.
    2. My favorite food is pasta.
    3. I am an avid quilter.
    4. My daughters are adopted.
    5. My girl friends are very important to me.
    6. I consider myself very fortunate.
    7. I am grateful for the former.
    8. I love to play bridge.
    9. Day lilies are my favorite flower.

1. I watch entirely too much television.
    2. I love vodka martinis.
    3. I also love red wine.
    4. I have gained 30 pounds in the last 38 years.
    5. I die my hair and will do continue to do it until the day I die.
    6. I hate Halloween.
    7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
    8. I attended Parochial schools but a public high school.
    9. I faithfully attend Mass every Sunday unless I am traveling.
    10. I love to travel.
    11. I am addicted to Spider Solitaire on my computer and am trying to quit cold turkey.
    12. I haven't had a cigarette in 33 years.
    13. My political views are left of left.
    14. I try to be kind and helpful to other people even if they are not my friends.
    15. I have enough financial resources to be able to do what I want.
    16. I have a new man in my life and think I am in love with him.
  • marilyn_c
    13 years ago

1. I have been married for almost 45 years.

2. My husband is a tow boat pilot (captain)

3. We have one daughter who is 30.

4. I rehab wildlife...mostly possums.

5. I love cats and take in cats that need a home if they have been neutered and can live outside.

6. I have a 100 yr. old farm house that we are remodeling.

7. I went to the flea market yesterday and bought an old, frosted glass (with a design) window to go in the bathroom as a divider.

8. I collect marbles, cookie cutters, vintage kitchen items, angels made in Italy from Nativity scenes, and
    old Christmas ornaments in general and about a million other things.

9. I am on a diet to lose 40 lb.

1. I want to lose weight because I plan to buy a saddle mule or maybe a mammoth donkey that I can ride.

2. I have 3 donkeys and their names are Amos, Moses, and Hobo.

3. I am clicker training the donkeys.

4. I am going to train Hobo to do tricks.

5. I have 3 dogs.

6. I have two feral hogs named Piggy Sue and Piggy Lee.

7. I love epiphyllums, which are also called orchid cactus.

8. I recently won a drawing and got 6 new epiphyllum cuttings.

9. In September, I won a year's supply of horse feed.

10. I am going to buy a lottery ticket. ;)

11. I love staying home and being by myself.

12. I have a sign on my gate that says "All God's creatures welcome here."

13. I live on Chocolate Bayou, in s/e Texas.

14. I love to cook but right now, I have no kitchen, and so I eat out mostly.

15. My favorite foods are shrimp, oysters and extra rare beef.

16. I need to get off the computer and go outside and work because today is such a beautiful day.

• chisue
    13 years ago

mom24 -- You are a Bears fan? Maybe you should ask Janine for the meds she's not using. LOL

Sue, preparing to grin and Bear it at noon today

BTW, a word to the depressed and the fat: Start exercising. Start with five or ten minutes of just walking (fast). You will FEEL better. You won't eat to distract yourself from NOT feeling good. As a 'side effect', you'll lose weight.

• alisande
    13 years ago

Okay, I'll play, too. Some of this may be old news to some of you, but.....

1. I just started my first woodstove fire of the season.

2. I'm looking forward to spending much of this winter at home, warmed by the stove, with my cats and rug hooking.

3. I'm without a dog for the first time since 1968. This may change....

4. I've had three fiction stories published in Woman's World, and then 13 straight rejections.

5. Bob Barker once read one of my poems (a limerick) on "The Price is Right."

6. We've had several nights with temps down into the 20s, but my petunias are still blooming.

7. My house was built around 1860. Someday I'll try to look up its history. (I've been saying that for 35 years--and meaning it!)

8. The barn beams are whole trees (minus limbs).

9. (Am I only up to nine?) I have one granddaughter, my beautiful Lizzie.

1. I'm counting on my son and his wife to give me more grandchildren.

2. I raised my kids on homegrown vegetables, tofu, and ethnic peasant food. One grew up to become a vegetarian, one eats mostly organic food, and one is still rebelling. :-)

3. I enjoy good wine, but not by myself. Wine is made for friends and conversation.

4. I had a bad haircut last week. Ended up looking like Queen Elizabeth with bangs.

5. Got it re-cut by another stylist. Now I look like a British schoolboy.

6. I'm not in love. Most of the time I think that's just as well. Occasionally I think it's not.

7. I'd rather sing (or dance) than eat.

8. I am (I'm often told) an excellent emcee.

9. I am (I often tell myself) a really lousy housekeeper.

10. NPR is my #1 favorite radio station.

11. My favorite job was being a stay-at-home mom. My second favorite job was working at Lincoln Center.

12. This old house, on 31 acres, is my favorite home. My second favorite was 21 stories high in midtown Manhattan.

13. I was born on the cusp between Aries and Taurus. Everything I've read about a person born that day is true of me.

14. I believe in reincarnation, but not because I find it reassuring to think about coming back.

15. I'm grateful for my sense of humor, and grateful that I'm inherently frugal.

16. Most of all, I'm grateful for my kids.

• mom24
    13 years ago

How many people here think Chisue should post 25 things instead of giving unwarranted advice and busting on my football team. LOL

• alisande
    13 years ago

LOL Don't you think you should add a penalty? Chisue should post 30 things!

• Lindsey_CA
    13 years ago

OK, I'm game, though I don't know if I'll come up with 25...

1. I've been married twice.
    2. My first husband and I were married for 8 years.
    3. My first husband died of a brain tumor.
    4. My second/current/will-be-the-last husband and I have been married for 24 years.
    5. Our 25th anniversary will be in May 2011.
    6. Our wedding day was the 5th anniversary of the day we started "going together," so in May we'll celebrate our 25th/30th anniversary. :-)
    7. My parents died one month and three days apart.
    8. My 21st birthday was between my parents' deaths.
    9. I became guardian of my (then) 14-year-old brother.

1. My brother died at the age of 38 from AIDS-related complications.
    2. I have dual citizenship - USA and Italy.
    3. I am very much into genealogy research.
    4. I've never had children.
    5. I've had multiple miscarriages (see #13).
    6. We currently have close to 1,000 bottles of wine here at home (yes, we have a wine cellar).
    7. No, no alcholism on either side of my or my husband's families. We just like good wine, and good wine must be cellared for several (or more) years to reach full potential.
    8. No furbabies currently, though there are neighborhood cats that seem to have adopted us.
    9. I am the second of four children.
    10. I have been told about 30,000 times that I look like Paula Deen.
    11. Before I quit coloring my hair (which was in 1993) I used to be told a lot that I look like Elizabeth Taylor.
    12. Yes, I'm overweight. (sigh)
    13. I find knitting to be very relaxing, except when I'm stressing to get a project done in time for whatever occasion...
    14. I love to read.
    15. When I was in the 7th grade, I was reading 785 words per minute. The average adult reads between 250 and 300 words per minute. I know I'm faster now, but I don't know by how many wpm.
    16. I love that my husband is so protective of me, and I love him with all my heart.
  • wildchild
    13 years ago

1. Married 37 years.

2. I have two adult kids I still love to spend time with.

3. I am probably the most tolerant person you will find.
    Everyone gets a chance with me. But if you treat me
    badly I'll treat you worse.

4. I love to do things solo like dining out and travel.

5. I took up ice skating in my late 40s and still love it.

6. I went from wild child to stay at home mom nurturer who
    never ever left my kids with a babysitter. Now I'm
    rediscovering the "wild" but just a bit. LOL

7. I'm an information junkie. I love to learn about
    anything and everything.

8. I read. A lot. Sometimes 3 books at a time.

9. I once entered a demolition derby. All men. I was the
    second oldest participant in a field of 90 contestants.
    All men. I placed 8th.

1. I'm 5'1" but people usually guess e at 3 inches taller
      even though I never wear any shoes that aren't flat.

2. I love all critters. I am especially fond of large dogs.
      Like animals better than people.

3. Given my druthers I will die with long hair. Will
      never go back to short by choice.

4. I have a book in me but I can't write it because I
      like breathing too much.

5. I once played the roll of a 6 foot tall dancing bear
      roller skating show.

6. I am a first generation American.

7. I like to do the things that scare me most.

8. Walking on the beach takes all my troubles away.

9. I don't have a shopping gene. Nor a fashion one.

10. I hate milk and mayo.

11. I love liver. It was my favorite food as a child.

12. I dress up n costume several times during the month
      of October and many more times during the year.

13. I belong to several Red Hat chapters.

14. I'm spiritual but not at all religious.

15. I was listening to country while my friends were into
      the Beatles.

16. I can wear a lot of hats. I can blend in most anywhere.

• nanny98
    13 years ago

1. Married forever, 58 years in April

2. Love "little ones", human or pet, little ones

3. Not a very good cook; have a few things I do well and I do practice.

4. Love to read, and always have a couple of books going.... and I read everything.

5/ Love my computer and can spend whole days surfing and finding interesting stuff to read.

6.I also love to sew, and wish my eyes would improve so sewing would be less challenging. (cataracts, so there is hope)

7. Love traveling in our motor home, meeting new people and experiencing new things.

8. Love gardening, but DH does most of it now days and our back yard is beautiful from his attention. (I confess, mostly my direction and ideas, but he is learning)

9. I used to can fruits and make tons of jams and jellies because I love doing it and trying out new recipes.

1. I am a Sagittarian, and everything I have read about my birth sign is too true....it is scary to be so easily read.

2. I like the idea of believing in reincarnation....to think that we humans are evolving into better and better humans.

3. I would like to be a vegetarian, and most often I am.

4. I have 3 children, 5 grands.

5. One of our grandchildren has Autism.

6. I believe we (DH and I) have lived in the very best of times, and that our lives have been very blessed.

7. I used to smoke. What a miracle to have stopped.

8. I need to lose weight! (Story of my life!)

9. I used to go to oil painting classes and have many canvases that I have done. When I look at our beautiful fall colors, I really wish I would go back to painting again.

10. I do not swear. Once upon a time, I might have...at least until I heard my babies saying those things.\\

11. Our children were military "brats". So are/were our grands, except for the one with autism....a different kind of challenge.

Nanny

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    13 years ago

1. I was born in Indianapolis at my aunt's house
    2. I was raised on a farm
    3. I am part owner of Wayne Newton Farms Inc that has been in our family for over 150 years
    4. I have never drank
    5. I have never smoked
    6. I married the only man I ever dated
    7. I have been married since 1953
    8. I once owned an antiques mall and love antiques
    9. I am just under five foot two

1. I have four adult children
    2. I have one granddaughter 31 years old, another is expected in March
    3. I love my old friends and my new friends
    4. I love horses and dogs
    5. I am owned by one red Pomeranian named Izzi
    6. I love to read, can't find much time
    7. I like to sew, can't find time for that either
    8. I do not like to travel, doesn't interest me at all
    9. I like to cook and bake for others
    10. I am the oldest of two girls
    11. I am close to all of my four children and talk with or see everyday
    12. I love going to rummage sales
    13. I am a member of the Omega Christian Church
    14. I love having company over for dinner, like planning them
    15. I love my time to myself, can't find much of that
    16. I am a good listener

Sue

• marilyn_c
    13 years ago

These are very interesting and I have learned a lot more about everyone who has posted. Thanks to those who took the time to do this.

• Sally Brownlee
    13 years ago

my turn...
    1. I just turned 43
    2. I am the 5th born of 6 girls
    3. I divorced my cheating husband 2 years ago.
    4. I forgave him. And miss him.
    5. I live in a log home
    6. I have 3 cats
    7. one of my cats is my soul mate. (he saved me during #3)
    8. I have worked at the same place for 23 years
    9. Growing up I wanted to be a boy

1. I wish I had taken the time to have children
    2. I have a Chevy truck with a monster lift kit
      12 But I drive daily a Volvo.
    3. When I retire I want to have a small farm with Alpacas
    4. I am living with someone I dated over 20 years ago
    5. I love to cook
    6. I love to build my own furniture
    7. I hate pumping gas
    8. I would rather stay home than go on vacation
    9. I sleep in a waterbed
    10. I want to buy a motor scooter
    11. I own 2 handguns and a shotgun
    12. I have a cousin that will die in prison
    13. I have 29 nieces and nephews
    14. I own way too many clothes for one person
    15. I have never rode on a subway
  • chisue
    13 years ago

mom24 -- I'm sorry if my trying to be funny upset you. I've merely commented because I don't believe any 25 things I could list would be especially brilliant. If I had made a list, I'd like some feedback.

Does it help you to know that I've lived 46 years with a Bears and Cubs fan? (A little sympathy here? For both of us? For ALL of us?)

No harm/no foul? A shorter list?

1. I'm an only child, married to an only child, with an only child, who (until February) has an only child.

2. Our only GS was born (two weeks early) the night DH and I were flying back to Chicago from Maui. Looks like #2 has the same agenda -- pregnancy and due date announced after we'd booked our tix.

3. We lived for 30 years in one northern suburb of Chicago until 2001, when we moved into a house we built in a suburb farther north. Defending against the building review board here caused me to lose 30 lbs.

4. We're happy that we persevered and built here. (And I'm happy at 117 lbs. -- better than the 138 I started at or the 108!)

5. I was *delighted* to be a petite 5' 2" as a HS freshman. Then I grew four more inches. LOL

6. DH and I grew up in two different Chicago suburbs. We had met as toddlers, but neither of us knew that until after our first date, after meeting in a Northwestern night school course on public relations.

7. Our DS is adopted. DH didn't know that *he* was adopted until he was 40. I co-led an adoption search and support group in Chicago for 15 years. Both DS and DH know who and where their birth families are, but do not have ongoing contact.

8. We are currently owned by our fourth Westie, Eliot, a puppy mill rescue dog. I don't DIS-like big dogs or cats, just never wanted one.

9. We've traveled abroad a bit; now only to visit friends or to our Maui condo in winter. I often spent summers in my mother's home state of RI after my parents divorced.

1. I like the TripAdvisor Hawaii forums and the real-estate related forums on THS here.

2. DH and I read a lot. Seldom buy a book, using our library for books and DVD's. We have 'teatime matinee' most afternoons watching movies, cozy mysteries or British TV series. (Currently watching "New Tricks" and "Doc Martin".)

3. I'm also a 'cusp' baby, between Aries and Pisces. I cleverly managed that by being three weeks late. It's convenient to blame my faults on 'signs'. LOL I'm also probably a DES baby.

Gah! See, I told you so. I can't think of anything more! Can't imagine who would want to know THIS, let alone MORE.

Oh, my legal name isn't Sue, but it's what I've always been called.

Sue ;-)

• mom24
    13 years ago

You didn't upset me at all. I thought it was funny. Not funny enough to make me switch teams though. GO BEARS! Here's a #26 to add to my list...

1. I rarely get upset.... almost never from something posted on an open forum. I'm super laid-back and it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers. I love to laugh and joke.
  • lydia1959
    13 years ago

Okay... I'm game.

1. I am a yoyo dieter getting ready to start another diet soon. I can sympathize with Oprah.

2. I have learned to say "NO". I think I say it too much now.

3. I believe in reincarnation and soulmates.

4. I quit listening to country music when I quit smoking. Weird, but I just couldn't stand it any more even though I'd listened to it for years.

5. I collect vintage and antique mother/mama/mom cups.

6. I sold a greeting card idea for $250. once.

7. I love a good bargain (rummage or garage sales, Craigslist or online).

8. I haven't had a job (by choice) for over 10 years.

9. I have claustrophobia.

1. I have just 1 child.

2. I never smoked, drank or kissed a boy until I was 18.

3. I made up for lost time quick though. :-)

4. I grew up in a town of about 300 people.

5. I once got a ticket for drag racing. The judge threw it out though.

6. My first home purchase was for a 40' trailer for $2000. (in the early 80's).

7. I believe in after death communication.

8. I used to sell a lot on ebay.

9. I like beer.

10. I went to nursing school for a year.

11. I wanted to go to art school.

12. I think there is 'something' to numerology.

13. I like romantic comedies.

14. I am a tree hugger.

15. I wish I were shorter than my 5'10" height.

16. I love the KT.

• liira
    13 years ago

ok, here's mine:

1. I'm a first generation Canadian
    2. My parents died one year apart from each other under the same circumstances and the same place (on vacation in Sciliy)
    3. I'm the youngest of 5 and have been waited on hand and foot most of my childhood and when I get together with my siblings they still wait on me.
    4. I am single
    5. I have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl
    6. I consider my daughter my gift from God as she was concieved after I had my tubal
    7. I have been married 2x, divorced my first one after 15yrs and my second one died less than 2yrs of married life.
    8. I'm over weight
    9. I never smoked

1. In one fiscal year, I lost both my parents and left my husband and started drinking heavily
    2. I now rarely drink
    3. I like to go play bingo with my girlfriends
    4. I sell Avon
    5. I can't seem to save money
    6. I have no grandchildren yet
    7. I work in the automotive industry
    8. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving (Canadian)
    9. I have lived in 3 Provinces
    10. At this time in my life, I really can't stand my job
    11. I have few friends
    12. I wish I would take more risks
    13. I'm a bowler
    14. I'm a dart player
    15. There came a time in my life when I desperatley needed help, and when I turned to who I thought was my good friend, I got turned down and then a casual co-worker and her husband helped me out. Today she and I are best of friends.
    16. I grew up in a small Northern Ontario town called Wawa
  • dirtundermyfingers
    13 years ago

Liira,

I have a miracle baby too. I had my tubes tied when I had my Hayden and when he was 6 months old I found out I was pregnant again. It made a perfect family for us. We had 2 girls and a boy and our 4th one was another boy so it evened out our house.

Stacie