SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dances_in_garden

Ugh - tapeworms!

dances_in_garden
13 years ago

Adopted a kitten at the Humane society a little while ago. I can't download pics yet....DH won't let me touch his camera card and my camera was stolen a few weeks ago. I will as soon as I can, I PROMISE.

He is adorable, very loving and talkative....flame point siamese with adorable blue eyes. Purrs like a motor boat, and talk about crazy! He jumps on the dog six times before Max even realizes what is going on LOL. But he plays nice, no claws, with Max and Ruby. Xena refuses to let him near her. Technically he is DD's cat but he has bonded with us ALL.

So. This morning he is curled up on my lap, purring away and looking all content and blinky and soft as a cotton ball and stuff, when what does appear but a TAPE WORM.

Blech. I won't tell you where it came from. But in case you are wondering, it was tiny and there will be more, at least until we can get him treated etc. Not dangerous, but still icky. And now ALL the animals have to be treated.

Ah yes, nice ickie start to a morning! lol

Dances - I reeeeallllly need to save a link to my bunny where I can reach it from where I am.

Comments (19)