SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tannatonk23_fl_z9a

Just checking in!

tannatonk23_fl_z9a
15 years ago

Hi everybody! It's been awhile since I've posted. Been down in the dumps and haven't been able to shake it. Nothing major going on - but the economy has me pretty worried. At least fuel prices have dropped some so that helps and I did finally find a job that I love even though the salary is much less than we have been accustomed to. When I was laid off last spring I thought I'd have no problem finding decent employment right away, but it actually took many months. Anyway, I'm working but all non-essential spending in this house has come to a screeching halt. Some weeks it's even tough to manage the essentials! OK, enough whining from me.

I think about you all often and hope everyone is well. I've been reading the KT now and then but haven't felt up to posting. I see Nicole and Stacie have new babies and that's always uplifting!!! And Stephanie will be adding a new little girl to her family before we know it! Way to go girls! I'm looking forward to the KT Christmas card exchange. That is always so much fun. Thanks to Tami for organizing that once again. I always send to everyone in every group, but this year I am sad to say I can only mail to my group:(

Didn't I say enough whining from me? OK I'll stop now. LOL!

I've been reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. Had to see what all the hype was about. I've enjoyed what I've read so far (the first 3 books) even if they are a bit "high school". I may be old but I can still relate to that "forbidden love". Bella gets on my nerves with all the drama, but I'm still anxious to read the 4th book!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. You're the best!!!!

Betsy

Comments (5)