SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

A new reminder for Christmas Card exchange

tami_ohio
15 years ago

I think it's time for me to remind you to sign up for the Christmas card exchange, if you haven't already done so.

This is something that I've thought about recently as I've tried to keep up with posts while on vacation with limited internet. I have seen many new people here that I would like to welcome to the Table. However, it has been policy in the past, and I've promised again this year, not to share addresses with people who are relatively new to the KT. Please, if you are new, and would like to exchange cards with me personally, I would be happy to do so. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but some are uncomfortable sharing thier addresses with people they are unfamiliar with. Am I saying this right? I hope so. Again, anyone who is new, and would like to exchange Christmas cards with someone here, I will be happy to exchange with you. I personally use a PO Box, not my home address.

This is who we have so far. If you have emailed me already, and you are not on the list, please let me know. You can email me thru my page to sign up.

01.Vannie

1. GramzeeinMD
  2. Zipper_TX
  3. Kathsgrdn
  4. Pattico
  5. Janie_ga
  6. Jackie_ok
  7. Minnie_tx
  8. Monica_pa
  9. Ont_gal
  10. Terilyn
  11. Phyllis_mn