SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

'Portly'

12 years ago

If you personally know the meaning of this and I mean "personally" then you will understand.....If you don't then, get to he// out of this thread.........ha ha just kidding but I'm serious too.

I have reached a point at the age of 72 where my figure could best be described as portly. The problem arises in that even though your real age is way up there, your body mind refuses to accept that and still feels like you are 30...OK not 30 but 50? I have dieted off an on for years and managed to keep my weight pretty reasonable. However just finished a cruise and all the pictures showed a "portly" matron and I don't want to be that person...I look at some of my friends who are also portly and think uh uh..no way. So yet again I am on a weight loss mission and have been doing good so I really just wanted to know if anyone else here is on a weight loss mission .....I will stick to my old faithful weight watchers and get it off because I know it works and it's easy so MzPiggy signing off here but wanting to know how many Portly ladies are working on your weight?

Comments (19)