SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharon_pa

Call Me 'Last Minute Annie'!!

sharon_pa
10 years ago

For the past 13 years, when I lived in FL-I won 1st prize @ Halloween. Before moving to PA.-I sold all my costumes on consignment, as I 'thought' I was tired of it all. I did however save my last costume, when I was Salvador Dali. On Fri night, there's gonna be a party I'm attending and the only thing I don't have is the poster of 1 of his prints I stapled to an easel. Does anyone know of a FREE printable site that I could print an 8x10" copy of one? If so..please let me know? Doing this last minute-no time to order one, as I did prior. Thanks for any help. If not possible? Plan B is to print a black & white of a full body skeleton-maybe dancing? I could print it in 2 regular size printer paper..and paste it together to make the top of him & bottom of him-as one. I'd print a sign beside the graphic saying:"DANCE or DIE" ! The club I'm going has all black light, so the skeleton would work well to 'glow'. My painter's smock also has fluorescent splats of paint all over it. Thanks for any help.

Comments (4)