SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lazypup

I need a 2nd opinion, maybe even a 3rd

lazypup
12 years ago

When I retired I decided to take up serious photography once again to give me an excuse to get out and about regularly.

After Jan & I got back together a year ago I offered to teach her photography as well. At first she was very reluctant saying that the only photography she has ever done was the typical "point & shoot" family album stuff, generally with the heads chopped off and she didn't think she could ever grasp the concepts of real photography,,,,,

I began by outfitting her with a basic entry level digital SLR and told her she could use any and all of my lenses or other equipment and I would help her as we go along.

We then set out on day trips and I gave her an assignment to bring back 100 photos. We would then critique them and I could give her pointers as to how to improve.

After seeing the results I personally believe she has a very good eye for composition and is showing some real promise, but she thinks I am just biased.

I am now submitting some examples of her work and I ask you folks, does she not have a good eye for photography?

action=view&current=girlwithcalfsmall.jpg" target="_blank">

Comments (26)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County