SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

I never post anything good that happens.

moonie_57 (8 NC)
13 years ago

All I do is whine and complain. So today I'd like everyone to know that my day at work was great! Don't you just love a good breeze when you have to work outside? And, although I was worried that my dog Quincy seemed to be off today and might possibly have a seizure while I was at work.... well, he didn't. (DH was home)

This week looks to be great for those of us around here that have to work outside. Low 80's for high temps and even a couple of 70's thrown in there. It really does look like fall is in the air in my part of the country! Plus, there's rain in the forecast! So sorry that some of you have had more than your fair share of it, but we need it here. Our county fair begins this week but the rain should be out of here by then. Great fair weather. We are looking forward to all the high caloric foods.

And now that the niceties are over, I'll go do the freakin' dishes and scrub that nasty-@$$ trashcan. Sheesh! My knee is killing me, my hips are aching and I think I'm on the verge of a headache.

There! I feel much better now! :)

Comments (14)