SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigbaby_gw

Grrrrr! People are sooooo mean!

bigbaby
12 years ago

About 8 or 9 years ago my husband and I befriended a woman from Texas and her son, who had recently moved to our area. She had no friends and we went wayyyyyyy out of our way trying to make her feel welcome and at home. We invited her over all the time and invited her to family functions as well. We introduced her to some pretty good friends we had as well, and all at once neither the woman, Karmen nor our friend, Kathy would speak to me. They treated me like I was a creep or something! It was such a shock and so hurtful and I racked my brain trying to figure out what I could have done and couldn't think of a thing.

Karmen moved away at one point 3 or 4 years ago. My mother-in-law was chatting with us the other day and was just thrilled to report that Karmen and Kathy had come to visit her as Karmen was in the area visiting. They asked about everyone, our kids, etc., but not us. Okay, so now I'm really getting pissed!

The final straw was today a card came in the mail addressed to our in-laws but with our address on it from Karmen!!!! Give me a break! Is that really mean or what?????

I want to send her a letter and just say, what the hell? Enough is enough and I want to know what I ever did to her for herr to snub me so rudely and then rub my nose in it!!!

Sheesh!!

Thanks for listening to whoever is brave enough to open this thread!!

Comments (23)