SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Saturday Good Afternoon!

It is a really pretty day after all. It started out really foggy this morning, but now the sun is out and it is 72 in central Indiana. I have been working on food for our family for after church tomorrow. The double chocolate brownies are in the oven, the coleslaw is made, and the green beans are cooked. I have to put my beef in the crock pot and add the seasonings and let it simmer over night. I also have the potatoes for mashing peeled. Tomorrow we are having, beef Manhattans green beans, corn, coleslaw, brownies and probably a frozen cheese cake.

This morning I rode along with Amber to some rummage sales. She bought a lot of baby clothes really cheap. I didn't get out to shop, she knows what I like and would either buy it for me or come and tell me about it. I enjoyed my time in the truck with Alyssa. I may do some baby sitting later after lunch. They are getting ready for a yard sale next Saturday. I am having lunch of beer battered fish, green beans and coleslaw. I hope the weather is great wherever you are. What are you doing today?

Sue

Comments (10)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!