SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

Funnies at the expense of us old people.

dotmom
13 years ago

Which I am one, and can still laugh at myself.

A boss arrived at his office, not realizing that his fly was open. His assistant didn't know how to tell him, so she said, "Did you close the garage door this morning?" He thought that was a strange question, but told her he was sure he did, then went into his office. Shortly he realized about his fly and figured that was what his assistant was referring to, and fixed the situation. When he left his office, he asked her if, when she noticed his fly open, did she notice his Hummer. She said, "No, i just saw an old minivan with two flat tires.

An 81 yr old man went to the Dr for an exam.

The next day the Dr saw him walking down the sidewalk with a gorgeous young woman on his arm and he was laughing at something she said.

When he next saw the man, the Dr asked him about what he had seen and the old man said he was just following the Dr's advice. What advice was that the Dr asked. Well, the old man said you told me to get a Hot Mama and be cheerful.

No, the Dr said, I told you got a heart murmur and be careful.

Three old fellows were sitting on a bench.

Gentleman #1. said, "It's windy today."

Gentleman #2. said. "No, Its Thursday."

#3 gentleman said, "I am too, lets go get a beer."

The nurse went into the hospital room to help a patient being discharged. On the bed sat an old gentleman all dressed with his suitcase sitting beside him. She said she would get a wheel chair, and he said he didn't need one. She explain the hospital rules, so he got in the chair and she wheeled him to the front door. She asked if his wife was picking him up and he said, No, she was still up in the hospital bathroom changing out of her gown.

Comments (8)